- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
NO PAYMENT METHODS
- mcolds1949
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #239046
by mcolds1949
NO PAYMENT METHODS was created by mcolds1949
I have installed hikashop on my web site. I do not have any payment methods. I have followed the nine steps and I am still without payment methods. What can be done? I must have payment methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239062
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic NO PAYMENT METHODS
Hi,
What you're missing should be listed in our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#paym
If you didn't find which one it is, please provide a screenshot of the settings of your payment method (when you edit it via the menu System>Payment methods) and a link to a product so that we can look at your checkout.
Then we should be able to tell you what you're missing.
What you're missing should be listed in our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#paym
If you didn't find which one it is, please provide a screenshot of the settings of your payment method (when you edit it via the menu System>Payment methods) and a link to a product so that we can look at your checkout.
Then we should be able to tell you what you're missing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds