Question about CECA payment and number of order
10 years 4 months ago #239545
by vanway
Question about CECA payment and number of order was created by vanway
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tiendamat.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
I just got my first order and was paid by credit card. The costumer had no problems at all, and paid perfectly.
Here is the problem I found, though:
- Hikashop creates an order with number B3J1
- Ceca doesn't reflect that number anywhere, neither the costumer number or name. The only thing that gives me is a number of operation (31) and a reference (28 numbers)
So the only thing that allows me to know which order was paid, is the total ammount. That should be enough, in case I get around 1 order a day, but the day I get 2 orders with the same ammount, how can I know which one is it?
Thank you very much.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
I just got my first order and was paid by credit card. The costumer had no problems at all, and paid perfectly.
Here is the problem I found, though:
- Hikashop creates an order with number B3J1
- Ceca doesn't reflect that number anywhere, neither the costumer number or name. The only thing that gives me is a number of operation (31) and a reference (28 numbers)
So the only thing that allows me to know which order was paid, is the total ammount. That should be enough, in case I get around 1 order a day, but the day I get 2 orders with the same ammount, how can I know which one is it?
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239554
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Question about CECA payment and number of order
Hi,
The order number contains the order id (31). You just need to remove the letters from it.
The order number format can be configured to be the same as the order id by changing the "order number format" setting of the HikaShop configuration to {id}
The order number contains the order id (31). You just need to remove the letters from it.
The order number format can be configured to be the same as the order id by changing the "order number format" setting of the HikaShop configuration to {id}
The following user(s) said Thank You: vanway
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239683
by vanway
Replied by vanway on topic Question about CECA payment and number of order
Thank you very much Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds