- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 1
[Solved] Coupon or Discount for 1 product checkout
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #239613
by Seans
[Solved] Coupon or Discount for 1 product checkout was created by Seans
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.1
Im trying to give away 1 free item with a coupon or discount method using only 1 coupon code.
I have alot of variants per product
All the items in the cart are discounted at 100% i tried both coupon and discount.
I tried category and products for selection.
Best regards
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.1
Im trying to give away 1 free item with a coupon or discount method using only 1 coupon code.
I have alot of variants per product
All the items in the cart are discounted at 100% i tried both coupon and discount.
I tried category and products for selection.
Best regards
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Seans.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239619
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Coupon or Discount for only 1 product in checkout
Hi,
There is no option to limit a coupon to X products max.
I would recommend to contact AWOCoupon and see if their solution offers that capability:
awodev.com/products
There is no option to limit a coupon to X products max.
I would recommend to contact AWOCoupon and see if their solution offers that capability:
awodev.com/products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239731
by Seans
Replied by Seans on topic Coupon or Discount for only 1 product in checkout
Thank you they said it is possible thank you
Hello,
Yes, you can use value definition for this. To limit to 1:
qty value
1 x% discount
2 0
Regards
Seyi
Hello,
Yes, you can use value definition for this. To limit to 1:
qty value
1 x% discount
2 0
Regards
Seyi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds