- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
cannot find 'normal'payment method
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #240098
by arjanr
cannot find 'normal'payment method was created by arjanr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2,6,3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi, I don't see an option for a payment method which is not predefined in some way. The closest one I found was the Purchase Order Method but that still has the field where you need to write down your Purchase Order Number.
I need the alternative that visitors can checkout by making the order and chosing to pay by 2 alternatives.
1. Paypal which is built in and available
2. making money over to the shops accounts by themselves.
I don't find a way to do this. The Paypal alternative is no problem but the second one is. I need to add a payment alternative where I write down in the description several account numbers where customers can transfer money to and Visitors can choose that alternative and finish the order and they make a payment in some way later but not through the website.
Is that possible??
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hi, I don't see an option for a payment method which is not predefined in some way. The closest one I found was the Purchase Order Method but that still has the field where you need to write down your Purchase Order Number.
I need the alternative that visitors can checkout by making the order and chosing to pay by 2 alternatives.
1. Paypal which is built in and available
2. making money over to the shops accounts by themselves.
I don't find a way to do this. The Paypal alternative is no problem but the second one is. I need to add a payment alternative where I write down in the description several account numbers where customers can transfer money to and Visitors can choose that alternative and finish the order and they make a payment in some way later but not through the website.
Is that possible??
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by arjanr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240102
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic cannot find 'normal'payment method
Hi,
See: Collect on delivery
Regards,
See: Collect on delivery
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #240176
by arjanr
Replied by arjanr on topic cannot find 'normal'payment method
Hi, thx for your answer. That could work if I can adjust the text which appears after finishing the order for there it says that the customer pays on delivery but we need them to first pay and then we send them their order:-) so I need to change that line.
Sincerely
Arjan
edit: I figured it out already. It was in the language file which I changed now Thx again..
Sincerely
Arjan
edit: I figured it out already. It was in the language file which I changed now Thx again..
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by arjanr. Reason: solved problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds