- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 1
Authorize.Net receipt link issue
10 years 4 months ago #240354
by rndm
Authorize.Net receipt link issue was created by rndm
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hello!
I'm trying to configure Authorize.Net payment plugin.
When I finish the checkout, I'm redirected to secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll ,
and there I see: (14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.
How exactly should I configure the plugin?
Do I have to set anything in my Authorize.net account in Response/Receipt URLs section? There are no urls now.
I don't need anything special after the payment is complete, just a default thank you page.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
Hello!
I'm trying to configure Authorize.Net payment plugin.
When I finish the checkout, I'm redirected to secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll ,
and there I see: (14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.
How exactly should I configure the plugin?
Do I have to set anything in my Authorize.net account in Response/Receipt URLs section? There are no urls now.
I don't need anything special after the payment is complete, just a default thank you page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240358
by rndm
Replied by rndm on topic Authorize.Net receipt link issue
Finally solved myself
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds