- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Retail Merchant Gateway
10 years 4 months ago #241311
by davec
Retail Merchant Gateway was created by davec
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi
I have been asked to create a site which I would like to use Hikashop for. The payment gateway they intend to use is www.retailmerchantservices.co.uk/erms-payment-gateway Does any other user have any experience of using this service? Did they create a plugin or adapt and existing one?
Dave
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi
I have been asked to create a site which I would like to use Hikashop for. The payment gateway they intend to use is www.retailmerchantservices.co.uk/erms-payment-gateway Does any other user have any experience of using this service? Did they create a plugin or adapt and existing one?
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241314
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Retail Merchant Gateway
Hi,
I've never seen a merchant using this payment gateway so far.
So, yes, it would require creating a payment plugin for it.
We have some documentation for developers on that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
And our partners can also develop such solutions:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
I've never seen a merchant using this payment gateway so far.
So, yes, it would require creating a payment plugin for it.
We have some documentation for developers on that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
And our partners can also develop such solutions:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds