- Posts: 171
- Thank you received: 9
Userpoints - Points not given for child products
- pepecortez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago #241949
by pepecortez
Userpoints - Points not given for child products was created by pepecortez
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
Hi there!
I've just discovered a small bug at my site.
Userpoints payment system is turned on, and as I see the system do not count points to give on those products which are child products.
For example, points given after every 100 HUF.
Products in cart:
- Product A - 1000 HUF
- Product B - 3000 HUF
- Product C -> child - 2000 HUF
So it should work OK, if user would get 60 points.
But user gets just 40 points.
Could anyone be so kind to check wether am I right, and if yes, a fix for that would be greatly appreciated!
Best Regards,
Hi there!
I've just discovered a small bug at my site.
Userpoints payment system is turned on, and as I see the system do not count points to give on those products which are child products.
For example, points given after every 100 HUF.
Products in cart:
- Product A - 1000 HUF
- Product B - 3000 HUF
- Product C -> child - 2000 HUF
So it should work OK, if user would get 60 points.
But user gets just 40 points.
Could anyone be so kind to check wether am I right, and if yes, a fix for that would be greatly appreciated!
Best Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #241951
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Userpoints - Points not given for child products
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of your configuration and of your product in order to explain the issue with concret details which will allow the support team to understand and reproduce it.
Regards,
Please provide a screenshot of your configuration and of your product in order to explain the issue with concret details which will allow the support team to understand and reproduce it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pepecortez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 171
- Thank you received: 9
10 years 3 months ago #242251
by pepecortez
Replied by pepecortez on topic Userpoints - Points not given for child products
Hi Jerome,
Thanks, I've attached a few screenshots, maybe helps for finding the problem.
On 03.jpg and 03_withnochildproduct.jpg you can see that system count points for that product, which is a parent product (with no child products - named: KnitPro Spectra Chunky kötőtűkészlet).
I've also found a strange thing: when order is created the child product is saved this way in the #__hikashop_order_product's order_product_name: Knitpro Nova fém kötőtű 100-as damillal<span class="hikashop_product_variant_subname">: 2,25</span>
Is that normal? Because some user's complains, that they are unable to put child products into cart, but I'm unable to reproduce it, on any devices I tested...
Regards,
Thanks, I've attached a few screenshots, maybe helps for finding the problem.
On 03.jpg and 03_withnochildproduct.jpg you can see that system count points for that product, which is a parent product (with no child products - named: KnitPro Spectra Chunky kötőtűkészlet).
I've also found a strange thing: when order is created the child product is saved this way in the #__hikashop_order_product's order_product_name: Knitpro Nova fém kötőtű 100-as damillal<span class="hikashop_product_variant_subname">: 2,25</span>
Is that normal? Because some user's complains, that they are unable to put child products into cart, but I'm unable to reproduce it, on any devices I tested...
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243931
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Userpoints - Points not given for child products
Hi,
You have a filter on the category but the category you selected is "product category" (which is the main category).
So I suppose that every product should be under that category..
Because variants are product without category (the product is just related to his parent product), they are excluded when the category filter is applied.
By removing it from your configuration you will fix your problem.
I also created an entry in the TODO list in order to fix that in a future HikaShop release.
Regards,
You have a filter on the category but the category you selected is "product category" (which is the main category).
So I suppose that every product should be under that category..
Because variants are product without category (the product is just related to his parent product), they are excluded when the category filter is applied.
By removing it from your configuration you will fix your problem.
I also created an entry in the TODO list in order to fix that in a future HikaShop release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepecortez
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pepecortez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 171
- Thank you received: 9
10 years 3 months ago #244156
by pepecortez
Replied by pepecortez on topic Userpoints - Points not given for child products
Hi Jerome!
You're right, that was the problem. Now as I removed the product category it's OK.
Thanks a lot!
You're right, that was the problem. Now as I removed the product category it's OK.
Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds