- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
I CAN'T CHECKOUT
10 years 3 months ago #243495
by rober1903
I CAN'T CHECKOUT was created by rober1903
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.artifresiafloristas.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
When making a purchase, select the shipping and payment.
I press the Checkout button, I again mostra the same page.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
When making a purchase, select the shipping and payment.
I press the Checkout button, I again mostra the same page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243501
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic I CAN'T CHECKOUT
Hi,
Works for me:
On your site, I can add products to the cart by clicking "Añadir a tu pedido", and they show in the cart module in the left sidebar.
Clicking there on the "Pedir" button gets me perfectly fine to the checkout.
So, maybe you experience a different problem and can describe it?
P.S.: All caps/uppercase letters are considered "yelling"... also in the topic's subject...
Works for me:
On your site, I can add products to the cart by clicking "Añadir a tu pedido", and they show in the cart module in the left sidebar.
Clicking there on the "Pedir" button gets me perfectly fine to the checkout.
So, maybe you experience a different problem and can describe it?
P.S.: All caps/uppercase letters are considered "yelling"... also in the topic's subject...
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243504
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic I CAN'T CHECKOUT
First of all, thank you very much for your reply.
I mean you can not complete the purchase.
I mean you can not complete the purchase.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243506
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic I CAN'T CHECKOUT
Ah, I see.
So, you can't register in checkout.
Please see here: www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/884906-e...to-pay-register.html
So, please download and update to the latest HikaShop 2.6.3 which should be patched for the issue.
So, you can't register in checkout.
Please see here: www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/884906-e...to-pay-register.html
So, please download and update to the latest HikaShop 2.6.3 which should be patched for the issue.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243512
by rober1903
Replied by rober1903 on topic I CAN'T CHECKOUT
I can register.
The problem is that i can´t buy. I selected the shipping and pay and next, the botton "Finish" didn´t nothing!!!
The problem is that i can´t buy. I selected the shipping and pay and next, the botton "Finish" didn´t nothing!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243513
by lousyfool
Well, I can not. At least not in your checkout.
Did you download and update HikaShop to the very latest version since my last post here? Yes or no?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic I CAN'T CHECKOUT
rober1903 wrote: I can register.
Well, I can not. At least not in your checkout.
Did you download and update HikaShop to the very latest version since my last post here? Yes or no?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds