- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Undefined JSite::getBody() after paypal redirect
10 years 3 months ago #243701
by sima123
Undefined JSite::getBody() after paypal redirect was created by sima123
Hi,
I am getting error on my website after payment.
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JSite::getBody() in /var/www/html/plugins/system/hikashopproductinsert/hikashopproductinsert.php on line 59
The error is on this line:
$search_space = substr($body,strpos($body,'<body'));
I am getting error on my website after payment.
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JSite::getBody() in /var/www/html/plugins/system/hikashopproductinsert/hikashopproductinsert.php on line 59
The error is on this line:
$search_space = substr($body,strpos($body,'<body'));
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 3 months ago #243703
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Undefined JSite::getBody() after paypal redirect
Hello,
Firstly, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Also, if your not using the "Product insert in Joomla! articles" features, you should un-publish "HikaShop product tag translation plugin" and "
HikaShop product tag insertion plugin" plugins.
Thank you.
Firstly, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Also, if your not using the "Product insert in Joomla! articles" features, you should un-publish "HikaShop product tag translation plugin" and "
HikaShop product tag insertion plugin" plugins.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #243794
by sima123
Replied by sima123 on topic Undefined JSite::getBody() after paypal redirect
Hi Mohamed, Thanks for your reply.
I am using the 2.6.2 of hikashop. Does update will solve problem or still I have to disable those plugins
I am using the 2.6.2 of hikashop. Does update will solve problem or still I have to disable those plugins
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by sima123.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243798
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Undefined JSite::getBody() after paypal redirect
The fix fix for this issue is in the 2.6.3, so updating would fix the problem too.
But if you don't need product content tags, I would still recommend to disable these plugins.
But if you don't need product content tags, I would still recommend to disable these plugins.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds