- Posts: 165
- Thank you received: 3
Support for new 2 series bin numbers mastercard
- jschroeder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245876
by jschroeder
Support for new 2 series bin numbers mastercard was created by jschroeder
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.0
www.mastercard.us/en-us/issuers/get-supp...s-bin-expansion.html
Hi, I have tried to type in the new 2 series bin numbers for mastercard for paypal pro, and authorize.net and these numbers are not supported. How can I fix this or when will this be updated? I have a payflow pro extension that was written by core php and based off of your paypal pro extension and it also does not support this new mastercard number. This is also a problem with the authorize.net extension as well.
Correct me if I am wrong but I am guessing this is a problem because all payment plugins are pulling this credit card number validation from a core piece of hikashop for this validation or is this not true?
Here is the new number formatting:
2210 02622 0266 0000
Also, I noticed last time I used the paypal pro extension in the code it was submitting the full year of the expiration date 2016, but if I am not mistaking it should only be submitting the last two digits or the 16. I know this is the case with payflow pro, but I wanted to make mention of this.
Also, how do i fix this new mastercard 2 bin number for authorize.net, payflow pro, and paypal pro? This is something I need a solution to fairly quickly as I have 2 very large clients that need this very soon.
Thanks,
Josh
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.0
www.mastercard.us/en-us/issuers/get-supp...s-bin-expansion.html
Hi, I have tried to type in the new 2 series bin numbers for mastercard for paypal pro, and authorize.net and these numbers are not supported. How can I fix this or when will this be updated? I have a payflow pro extension that was written by core php and based off of your paypal pro extension and it also does not support this new mastercard number. This is also a problem with the authorize.net extension as well.
Correct me if I am wrong but I am guessing this is a problem because all payment plugins are pulling this credit card number validation from a core piece of hikashop for this validation or is this not true?
Here is the new number formatting:
2210 02622 0266 0000
Also, I noticed last time I used the paypal pro extension in the code it was submitting the full year of the expiration date 2016, but if I am not mistaking it should only be submitting the last two digits or the 16. I know this is the case with payflow pro, but I wanted to make mention of this.
Also, how do i fix this new mastercard 2 bin number for authorize.net, payflow pro, and paypal pro? This is something I need a solution to fairly quickly as I have 2 very large clients that need this very soon.
Thanks,
Josh
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by jschroeder.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245901
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Support for new 2 series bin numbers mastercard
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. The problem is indeed in the credit card format check in HikaShop which doesn't support yet these new numbers.
I've updated them and reviewed all the existing credit card formats following that.
Here is a zipped version of the media/com_hikashop/js/creditcard.js file which has been updated with all that.
Unzip the file, overwrite it on your website, clear your browser's cache, and it will use the new formats.
Thank you for your feedback. The problem is indeed in the credit card format check in HikaShop which doesn't support yet these new numbers.
I've updated them and reviewed all the existing credit card formats following that.
Here is a zipped version of the media/com_hikashop/js/creditcard.js file which has been updated with all that.
Unzip the file, overwrite it on your website, clear your browser's cache, and it will use the new formats.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jschroeder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 165
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245928
by jschroeder
Replied by jschroeder on topic Support for new 2 series bin numbers mastercard
Thank you so much for this. I will upload it to the site and test it. Also, as I mentioned previously I payed for the development of a payflow pro professional extension. I know the version you have is using an iframe method, but the version I have works just like authorize.net or paypal pro on site. If I were to send you this code for free for this payment processor would you implement it into hikashop by default and keep the code updated? I would prefer to do this and it would be a benefit to your shopping cart as well because I have seen quite a few people request a payflow pro gateway like this.
Thanks,
Josh
Thanks,
Josh
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by jschroeder. Reason: left word out
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245954
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Support for new 2 series bin numbers mastercard
Hi,
The policy we have is to not include 3rd party plugins anymore in HikaShop. But we'll be happy to list it in our documentation and put it on github, like we did with other payment plugins:
github.com/HikaShop
The policy we have is to not include 3rd party plugins anymore in HikaShop. But we'll be happy to list it in our documentation and put it on github, like we did with other payment plugins:
github.com/HikaShop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds