Blank Page when trying to add Payment methods.
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #247379
by likandev
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Blank Page when trying to add Payment methods. was created by likandev
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
When I try to add a new payment method, the page stays blank. I tried updating to the latest version of HS but the problem continues after that.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
When I try to add a new payment method, the page stays blank. I tried updating to the latest version of HS but the problem continues after that.
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247382
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Blank Page when trying to add Payment methods.
Hi,
You must have a PHP fatal error.
Please look in your PHP error log in order to get the error message and more details which will help to understand the nature of the issue and where it is coming from.
Regards,
You must have a PHP fatal error.
Please look in your PHP error log in order to get the error message and more details which will help to understand the nature of the issue and where it is coming from.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247950
by likandev
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Replied by likandev on topic Blank Page when trying to add Payment methods.
This is all I see:
/home/______/public_html/error_log
[20-Nov-2015 20:34:50 America/Chicago] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheControllerPage::store() should be compatible with JCacheController::store($data, $id, $group = NULL) in /home/____/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/page.php on line 199
[20-Nov-2015 20:34:50 America/Chicago] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheControllerPage::store() should be compatible with JCacheController::store($data, $id, $group = NULL) in /home/____/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/page.php on line 199
/home/______/public_html/error_log
[20-Nov-2015 20:34:50 America/Chicago] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheControllerPage::store() should be compatible with JCacheController::store($data, $id, $group = NULL) in /home/____/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/page.php on line 199
[20-Nov-2015 20:34:50 America/Chicago] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheControllerPage::store() should be compatible with JCacheController::store($data, $id, $group = NULL) in /home/____/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/page.php on line 199
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248037
by likandev
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Replied by likandev on topic Blank Page when trying to add Payment methods.
I went and did a deepr search and still I see not a single error when I navigate to:
XXXXXXX.com/administrator/index.php?opti...&plugin_type=payment
What can I check?
XXXXXXX.com/administrator/index.php?opti...&plugin_type=payment
What can I check?
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247969
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Blank Page when trying to add Payment methods.
Hi,
Regarding the fact that your error log show elements from "November 2015", I am pretty sure that's not the right file.
Please take a look at your current PHP error log file.
Regards,
Regarding the fact that your error log show elements from "November 2015", I am pretty sure that's not the right file.
Please take a look at your current PHP error log file.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds