- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 3
How to set different category payment methord
10 years 1 month ago #247516
by bluetooth
How to set different category payment methord was created by bluetooth
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome,IE
Dear sir:
Now I have two Paypal accounts which one is private bank account and the other is company account. How could I set different Payment methord respect to different categories, Or customer could switch the account as he want?
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome,IE
Dear sir:
Now I have two Paypal accounts which one is private bank account and the other is company account. How could I set different Payment methord respect to different categories, Or customer could switch the account as he want?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247526
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to set different category payment methord
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand what you mean with "different categories". Please details.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand what you mean with "different categories". Please details.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247538
by bluetooth
Replied by bluetooth on topic How to set different category payment methord
Thanks!
For example,I have two categories,one is tv,the other is food.I want to set tv could payment with Paypal or Alipay. But for food category,I just set it could payment with Alipay.
For example,I have two categories,one is tv,the other is food.I want to set tv could payment with Paypal or Alipay. But for food category,I just set it could payment with Alipay.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247542
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to set different category payment methord
Hi,
You can do like that:
1. Create two warehouses via the menu System>Warehouses
2. Assign each warehouse to the different groups of products, either by editing the products, or using mass actions (menu System>Mass actions, to assign them automatically).
3. Duplicate your shipping methods, one set for each group, and configure the corresponding warehouses for the Shipping methods.
4. Edit your payment methods and assign them to the different shipping methods.
That way, on the checkout, the system will group the products per warehouse and each group will have its own set of shipping methods to select from.
When only one group of shipping methods will be available, only one payment method will be available.
When both groups will be available, the customer will have to select two shipping methods (with the shipping fees cumulated) and will be able to choose between both payment methods.
A simpler alternative would be to use the weight/volume restrictions of payment methods to group the products together based on their weight/dimensions.
So for example, you would have one group of products with a weight and no dimensions, and another group with no weight and dimensions, and then use the min/max weight/volume restrictions in the payment methods to have payment methods based on the total weight/volume of the products in the cart.
You can do like that:
1. Create two warehouses via the menu System>Warehouses
2. Assign each warehouse to the different groups of products, either by editing the products, or using mass actions (menu System>Mass actions, to assign them automatically).
3. Duplicate your shipping methods, one set for each group, and configure the corresponding warehouses for the Shipping methods.
4. Edit your payment methods and assign them to the different shipping methods.
That way, on the checkout, the system will group the products per warehouse and each group will have its own set of shipping methods to select from.
When only one group of shipping methods will be available, only one payment method will be available.
When both groups will be available, the customer will have to select two shipping methods (with the shipping fees cumulated) and will be able to choose between both payment methods.
A simpler alternative would be to use the weight/volume restrictions of payment methods to group the products together based on their weight/dimensions.
So for example, you would have one group of products with a weight and no dimensions, and another group with no weight and dimensions, and then use the min/max weight/volume restrictions in the payment methods to have payment methods based on the total weight/volume of the products in the cart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluetooth
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247563
by bluetooth
Replied by bluetooth on topic How to set different category payment methord
Great,Many thanks for your help! Hikashop'support is very good.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds