- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Pay with Point Not Displaying
10 years 1 month ago #248552
by jconn
Pay with Point Not Displaying was created by jconn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
fundmyford.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error
On my checkout process I have pay with points enabled. Hikashop was displaying the appropriate user points to the user, but now it is not. I've attached a screen shot. Also, I would like to know what language file to modify and the directory path it can be found. Thanks in advance for your help!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error
On my checkout process I have pay with points enabled. Hikashop was displaying the appropriate user points to the user, but now it is not. I've attached a screen shot. Also, I would like to know what language file to modify and the directory path it can be found. Thanks in advance for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248561
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pay with Point Not Displaying
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of your "User points" Payment plugin configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/257-using-points.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...-payment-method.html
For language override, please check that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
Please provide a screenshot of your "User points" Payment plugin configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/257-using-points.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...-payment-method.html
For language override, please check that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds