- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 22
Two bank transfer setups
10 years 2 weeks ago #249573
by mojweb
Two bank transfer setups was created by mojweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
I have setup 2 warehouses, one for ebooks and one for books. I have diferent shipping and payment for virtual products. I setup 2 bank transfer payments, one for ebooks and one for books. All works ok.
The problem is with email notifications. I need diferent email notifications (to customer) for Order creation notification and confirmed status (for bank transfer payment).
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
I have setup 2 warehouses, one for ebooks and one for books. I have diferent shipping and payment for virtual products. I setup 2 bank transfer payments, one for ebooks and one for books. All works ok.
The problem is with email notifications. I need diferent email notifications (to customer) for Order creation notification and confirmed status (for bank transfer payment).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 weeks ago #249583
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Two bank transfer setups
Hello,
In that case the solution will be to directly edit the code of your " Order creation notification" / "Order status notification" emails via "Hikashop->System->Emails".The problem is with email notifications. I need diferent email notifications (to customer) for Order creation notification and confirmed status (for bank transfer payment).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #249655
by mojweb
Replied by mojweb on topic Two bank transfer setups
If i edit email via "Hikashop->System->Emails" all mails for order status are the same.
I need 2 diferent email notifications. One for virtual products and one for shipped products.
I need 2 diferent email notifications. One for virtual products and one for shipped products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #249671
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Two bank transfer setups
Hi,
In that case, copy the file order_status_notification.html.php to order_status_notification.XXX.html.php in the folder /media/com_hikashop/mail/ where XXX is the order status and the copy will override the default HTML version.
That way, you can have different emails for different order statuses.
In that case, copy the file order_status_notification.html.php to order_status_notification.XXX.html.php in the folder /media/com_hikashop/mail/ where XXX is the order status and the copy will override the default HTML version.
That way, you can have different emails for different order statuses.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds