Paypal Methods not displaying at all.
10 years 1 week ago #250231
by likandev
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Paypal Methods not displaying at all. was created by likandev
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1- It says my version is up to date: You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Essential: 2.6.3
2- I managed to add a new payment method, paypal, but no matter what config I use, it never gets displayed in the checkout process.
-> screencast.com/t/a8v9jFptTD
I managed to add a new payment method, paypal, but no matter what config I use, it never gets displayed in the checkout process.
-> screencast.com/t/a8v9jFptTD
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1- It says my version is up to date: You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Essential: 2.6.3
2- I managed to add a new payment method, paypal, but no matter what config I use, it never gets displayed in the checkout process.
-> screencast.com/t/a8v9jFptTD
I managed to add a new payment method, paypal, but no matter what config I use, it never gets displayed in the checkout process.
-> screencast.com/t/a8v9jFptTD
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250268
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Methods not displaying at all.
Hi,
1. We didn't activate the auto update yet as we're waiting for more feedback on the new release. We'll activate it soon. Until then, you can download the install package via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it manually on your website if you want to try out the new version.
2. CRC is not part of the supported currencies for payments with PayPal Standard. You'll have to either use another payment gateway, or change your main currency to one of the supported one:
developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/currency_codes/
1. We didn't activate the auto update yet as we're waiting for more feedback on the new release. We'll activate it soon. Until then, you can download the install package via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it manually on your website if you want to try out the new version.
2. CRC is not part of the supported currencies for payments with PayPal Standard. You'll have to either use another payment gateway, or change your main currency to one of the supported one:
developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/currency_codes/
The following user(s) said Thank You: likandev
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250349
by likandev
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Replied by likandev on topic Paypal Methods not displaying at all.
I see. I thought it was because I sometimes purchase stuff in CRC using paypal.
Is there any way to get the Order total displayed or translated/converted to USD when you go to the checkout?
Is there any way to get the Order total displayed or translated/converted to USD when you go to the checkout?
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250361
by likandev
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Replied by likandev on topic Paypal Methods not displaying at all.
Even if I setup the product in USD, the checkout remains in CRC.
How can I show the prices in CRC and convert them to USD at checkout?
How can I show the prices in CRC and convert them to USD at checkout?
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250392
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Methods not displaying at all.
Hi,
It's possible yes. As I said you need to change your main currency to USD.
Then, you can keep your CRC currency as "displayed" but not "enabled" and the checkout will do the conversion automatically.
And you can then enable the HikaShop currency switcher module via the Joomla modules manager to let the customer choose the currency in which he wants to see your products.
It's possible yes. As I said you need to change your main currency to USD.
Then, you can keep your CRC currency as "displayed" but not "enabled" and the checkout will do the conversion automatically.
And you can then enable the HikaShop currency switcher module via the Joomla modules manager to let the customer choose the currency in which he wants to see your products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds