- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot Find Stripe Plugin on Payment Plugins Page
10 years 1 week ago #250322
by Clepper
Cannot Find Stripe Plugin on Payment Plugins Page was created by Clepper
Hello,
I want to set up payment through Stripe on my website. I have gone to the payment plugins page in the backend, clicked 'add new,' and was taken to a page with a long list of payment plugins- but Stripe was absent. Do I have to add it in from an external source, or does my free "Starter" version not include certain payment plugins?
Thank you
I want to set up payment through Stripe on my website. I have gone to the payment plugins page in the backend, clicked 'add new,' and was taken to a page with a long list of payment plugins- but Stripe was absent. Do I have to add it in from an external source, or does my free "Starter" version not include certain payment plugins?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250330
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot Find Stripe Plugin on Payment Plugins Page
Hi,
Since HikaShop 2.6.4 ; the Stripe payment plugin has been removed from the packages due to his large size.
But the plugin (and some other HikaShop plugins) are fully available in our GitHub repository :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe
Regards,
Since HikaShop 2.6.4 ; the Stripe payment plugin has been removed from the packages due to his large size.
But the plugin (and some other HikaShop plugins) are fully available in our GitHub repository :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-stripe
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds