- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Alta user points is not deducted from
- rasmus@opdagverden.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hi
I've installed Alta User Points and set up a payment method in Hika. I had it working and can see from the activity in Alta User Points, that last time I tested it successfully was 12. september 2016.
Problem now, is when I pay with points, I'm able to complete the payment and order is confirmed, but points is not deducted from the user, so I'm able to use my points again and again. Also I can no longer see the purchase in Alta User Points activity list, which only confirms the problem.
Any ideas as what could be the issue?
EDIT: GOT IT WORKING
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you have problems with the order statuses, it's probably linked to how the order status settings are configured under the section "Orders" of the HikaShop configuration.
So I would recommend to check these settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rasmus@opdagverden.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Seems I still have some problems with earning points. Seems strange, but please see this video where I illustrate the problem.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2592749/hika...userpoints_issue.mov
Do you know what the issue could be?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In your video, It seems that the product you're using for your tests is in the "Udstyr" category and that category is not in the list of categories you selected in the plugin.
Make sure that the product is directly in the categories selected in the plugin or it won't be taken into account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rasmus@opdagverden.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
nicolas wrote: Hi,
In your video, It seems that the product you're using for your tests is in the "Udstyr" category and that category is not in the list of categories you selected in the plugin.
Make sure that the product is directly in the categories selected in the plugin or it won't be taken into account.
Udstyr is just a menu item - not a category.
The item I'm testing with: GEOFF ANDERSON OTARA™ 195 BOXER SHORTS belongs to 2 categories: "Medlemsbonus 20%" and "Undertøj".
I have "Undertøj" listed as part of the categories in my plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rasmus@opdagverden.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
It looks like a bug in variants. What I did was creating a new testproduct. I added this product to the category that should give a bonus and it worked. Now I looked at the differences between this and the other products I tested with -> Variants was the difference.
Now I added variants to my test product and made a new test - now I didn't get any points like my earlier tests. So the problem seems to be located to the use of variants.
Can you try to reproduce? confirm this is a bug?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I see what you mean but I'm not able to reproduce.
Could you provide:
- a backend access
- a FTP access so that we can debug the issue
- a link to a product page with the issue
- a link to this thread
via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rasmus@opdagverden.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
I've sent you a mail through the contact form with the information. I hope you have anything you need to debug the issue.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for the access. We found the issue and applied a patch for it. The patch has also been added on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.