Skip to main content

HIKAHSOP PAYMENT METHOD CHANGE ORDER STATUS

More
10 years 22 hours ago #251279 by Yumul
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2

Hi

Created a payment method for ipay88 wherein it redirects the payment on their site, then send back the result on a response URL in which I put the after_end view.. Everything is working fine messages are displayed correctly, but one thing I need to do is to update the ORDER STATUS. Any help?
Thanks!

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 12 hours ago #251281 by nicolas
Hi,

I would recommend to look at the example plugin we provide :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...on.html#howtopayment
There, you can see that we use the modifyOrder function call to change the status of the order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum