- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
cancelling at payment (e.g. Paypal url) than the cart is empty ?
9 years 11 months ago #251547
by sindb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.zebra-design.be
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google chrome Version 53.0.2785.143 m
Dear,
when I cancel at e.g.PayPal url (see attachment)
I go back to the shop but the cart is empty ?
The cart shouldn't be empty.
How can I solve this please ?
TIA
Regards,
Thierry
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google chrome Version 53.0.2785.143 m
Dear,
when I cancel at e.g.PayPal url (see attachment)
I go back to the shop but the cart is empty ?
The cart shouldn't be empty.
How can I solve this please ?
TIA
Regards,
Thierry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251554
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic cancelling at payment (e.g. Paypal url) than the cart is empty ?
Hi,
Change the "Clean cart when order is" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "confirmed" so that the cart is not cleared when the customer is redirected to PayPal but after he comes back.
Change the "Clean cart when order is" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "confirmed" so that the cart is not cleared when the customer is redirected to PayPal but after he comes back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sindb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251612
by sindb
Replied by sindb on topic cancelling at payment (e.g. Paypal url) than the cart is empty ?
Dear,
thanks, this issue is solved
Regards,
Thierry
thanks, this issue is solved
Regards,
Thierry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds