- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Discounts
9 years 11 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #252999
by naveedm
Hikashop Discounts was created by naveedm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
internet research
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
Hello,
Please let me know that How I can add discount on Hikashop. I am unable to use it on front end.
Please provide your help.
Thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
Hello,
Please let me know that How I can add discount on Hikashop. I am unable to use it on front end.
Please provide your help.
Thanks!
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by naveedm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 11 months ago #253006
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Discounts
Hello,
If you want to create a discount, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Orders->Discounts"
- Create the needed discount
If you want to create a coupon, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Orders->Coupons"
- Create the needed coupon
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
- Make sure that you have a "Coupon" action on your checkout workflow
If you want to create a discount, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Orders->Discounts"
- Create the needed discount
If you want to create a coupon, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Orders->Coupons"
- Create the needed coupon
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
- Make sure that you have a "Coupon" action on your checkout workflow
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253171
by naveedm
Replied by naveedm on topic Hikashop Discounts
Thanks for reply,
but I want to set discount for specific product but currently discount is applying on all products.
How Can I set it for specific product.?
and how want to show image for discount, how can i set?
Thanks
but I want to set discount for specific product but currently discount is applying on all products.
How Can I set it for specific product.?
and how want to show image for discount, how can i set?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253177
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Discounts
Hi,
1. In the discounts edition interface, you can use the "products" setting which is available with the Essential and Business editions:
take.ms/57Lzw
2. For an image for discounts, you can configure badges:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...p-badge-listing.html
1. In the discounts edition interface, you can use the "products" setting which is available with the Essential and Business editions:
take.ms/57Lzw
2. For an image for discounts, you can configure badges:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...p-badge-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253244
by naveedm
Replied by naveedm on topic Hikashop Discounts
HI,
Thanks for reply, but I tried it and still not showing on front end.
Please let me know what I have to do next?
and I saw link there is old component configuration screenshot.
thanks
Sanjeev
Thanks for reply, but I tried it and still not showing on front end.
Please let me know what I have to do next?
and I saw link there is old component configuration screenshot.
thanks
Sanjeev
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253264
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Discounts
Hi,
If it doesn't display on the frontend, please provide a screenshot of the settings of the badge, of the settings of your menu and a link to the page.
If it doesn't display on the frontend, please provide a screenshot of the settings of the badge, of the settings of your menu and a link to the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds