- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
the logo in the header of pay pal doesn't appear
9 years 11 months ago #253503
by francota
the logo in the header of pay pal doesn't appear was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3
Hello
I am trying to make paymant using paypal and it looks work fine.
Just a problem with the header of pay pal, I put the path of logo in the field Paypal header url , but after redirect to the pp page there is not the logo but just the name of the owner account.
The path that I am using is this one:
redskull.it/templates/haven/images/logo/logo.png
Where I wrong??
Thanks
FRank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3
Hello
I am trying to make paymant using paypal and it looks work fine.
Just a problem with the header of pay pal, I put the path of logo in the field Paypal header url , but after redirect to the pp page there is not the logo but just the name of the owner account.
The path that I am using is this one:
redskull.it/templates/haven/images/logo/logo.png
Where I wrong??
Thanks
FRank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253518
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic the logo in the header of pay pal doesn't appear
Hi
Have you see the code in html page client that should contain the link to image ?
It is not because you don't see it that it is not download inside the webpage !
regard's
Have you see the code in html page client that should contain the link to image ?
It is not because you don't see it that it is not download inside the webpage !
regard's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253524
by francota
Replied by francota on topic the logo in the header of pay pal doesn't appear
What do you mean with code in html page client that should contain the link to image???
I just followed the documentatio of kikashop:
Paypal header url : You can set here an url for a banner image which will be displayed on top of the payment page on paypal. Note that the image height should not be more than 120px.
Can you explain me better what you mean please:blush:
Thanks
FRank
I just followed the documentatio of kikashop:
Paypal header url : You can set here an url for a banner image which will be displayed on top of the payment page on paypal. Note that the image height should not be more than 120px.
Can you explain me better what you mean please:blush:
Thanks
FRank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253545
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic the logo in the header of pay pal doesn't appear
Hi,
Here is the documentation from PayPal for that setting:
Or maybe it's because of the you configured your PayPal merchant account:
developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/admin/...aypal-checkout-pages
Here is the documentation from PayPal for that setting:
So maybe it's not taken into acocunt by PayPal because it's not a https link.The image at the top left of the checkout page. The image's maximum size is 750 pixels wide by 90 pixels high. PayPal recommends that you provide an image that is stored only on a secure (https) server.
For more information, see Customizing PayPal Checkout Pages in the Merchant Setup and Administration Guide.
Deprecated for Buy Now and Add to Cart buttons and the Cart Upload command.
Or maybe it's because of the you configured your PayPal merchant account:
developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/admin/...aypal-checkout-pages
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds