- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Subscription
- sivaranjani
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #253573
by sivaranjani
Subscription was created by sivaranjani
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.9.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firfox
Hi Nicolas
I am siva if any subscription plugin are available except akeeba subscription plugins adapt our individual payment methods.
and emerald plugins is payaple one ah.

Wait for ur reply
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.9.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firfox
Hi Nicolas
I am siva if any subscription plugin are available except akeeba subscription plugins adapt our individual payment methods.
and emerald plugins is payaple one ah.
Wait for ur reply
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sivaranjani.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253576
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Subscription
Hi,
I don't know of any alternative besides these two.
I don't know of any alternative besides these two.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- sivaranjani
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #253666
by sivaranjani
Replied by sivaranjani on topic Subscription
Thanks for your info.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds