Skip to main content

M'Pesa payments?

More
9 years 10 months ago #254797 by terrylove
M'Pesa payments? was created by terrylove
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.24

Is there an M'Pesa payment method in development?
I came across this unaffiliated one
github.com/patricmutwiri/lipa-na-mpesa
Wondered if there is an approved M'Pesa payment plug-in or if this one is safe to use?
Best regards,
Terry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #254828 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic M'Pesa payments?
Hi,

We didn't know this one existed so far. Thanks for letting us know. I've had a look at the code and it looks fine.
I don't know of any other alternative.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum