- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
PayU Money or PayU Biz for India
9 years 10 months ago #254800
by thai916
PayU Money or PayU Biz for India was created by thai916
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Latest Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error
Hi,
I'm from India. I have two questions :
1) Does Hikashop support PayU Money or PayU Biz? or both?
2) What other payments methods are supported for India?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Latest Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error
Hi,
I'm from India. I have two questions :
1) Does Hikashop support PayU Money or PayU Biz? or both?
2) What other payments methods are supported for India?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254830
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PayU Money or PayU Biz for India
Hi,
HikaShop comes with a PayU India payment plugin. You can configure it via the menu System>Payment methods.
The plugins from github.com/techjoomla/joomla-payments are supposed to be compatible with HikaShop, including the PayU Money plugin there.
However, We didn't develop it and I didn't heard of anyone using that plugin with HikaShop yet.
I don't know of a payment plugin for HikaShop for "PayU Biz".
Many payment gateways will work for India, Stripe, 2Checkout, VirtualMerchant, SagePay, PxPay.
HikaShop comes with a PayU India payment plugin. You can configure it via the menu System>Payment methods.
The plugins from github.com/techjoomla/joomla-payments are supposed to be compatible with HikaShop, including the PayU Money plugin there.
However, We didn't develop it and I didn't heard of anyone using that plugin with HikaShop yet.
I don't know of a payment plugin for HikaShop for "PayU Biz".
Many payment gateways will work for India, Stripe, 2Checkout, VirtualMerchant, SagePay, PxPay.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds