- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Showing error message to customer when the order price is under certain amount
9 years 10 months ago #254867
by peyman
Showing error message to customer when the order price is under certain amount was created by peyman
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4 Businness
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi. I'm using bank transfer as my payment method and I've set a mininum price to 10000 in its restrictions. My problem is that when the user's order amount is under 10000 just a "Thank you" message is shown to him. I want to show him a message that his order is not valid.
I have checked the "banktransfer_end.php" file and tried to write an if_else statement to check the $this->amount and show proper message, but that isn't working.
Could you please tell me that where I should put my error message or what file i have to edit?
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi. I'm using bank transfer as my payment method and I've set a mininum price to 10000 in its restrictions. My problem is that when the user's order amount is under 10000 just a "Thank you" message is shown to him. I want to show him a message that his order is not valid.
I have checked the "banktransfer_end.php" file and tried to write an if_else statement to check the $this->amount and show proper message, but that isn't working.
Could you please tell me that where I should put my error message or what file i have to edit?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254884
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Showing error message to customer when the order price is under certain amount
Hi,
Can you please provide more details about your payment methods and your checkout workflow ?
If the payment is not available, you should not be able to complete the checkout.
Regards,
Can you please provide more details about your payment methods and your checkout workflow ?
If the payment is not available, you should not be able to complete the checkout.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254916
by peyman
Replied by peyman on topic Showing error message to customer when the order price is under certain amount
I'm using Bank Transfer method. After clicking on Finish in the checkout I show the customer a some message to assure him it was successful. My problem is that after clicking the FINISH i the checkhout, if the order price is above 10000 everything is OK and the message( that i've set) is shown to him and I can see the order create in the ORDERS section in hikashop. But if the price is below 10000 nothing is shown and just a THANK YOU message is is displayed!
A picture of my checkout is attached.
A picture of my checkout is attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254924
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Showing error message to customer when the order price is under certain amount
Hi,
It's probably a bug that we fixed a few days ago. Please download the install package on our website via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on yours. That should add the patch for that.
It's probably a bug that we fixed a few days ago. Please download the install package on our website via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on yours. That should add the patch for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds