- Posts: 167
- Thank you received: 11
Again Paypal Invaild response
9 years 10 months ago #255672
by gil
Again Paypal Invaild response was created by gil
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 50.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Paypal Invalid response
Hi,
I have again a problem of Pyapal invaild response?!
It happens in last september, the pb came from Admintools (configuration to complicate so I had in september deinstall Admintools) From this time no more problems.
Since this late afternoon pb of "Paypal invalid response" came back. I didn' make any change since the last ok command (no any update or installation)???
Thanks for your help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 50.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Paypal Invalid response
Hi,
I have again a problem of Pyapal invaild response?!
It happens in last september, the pb came from Admintools (configuration to complicate so I had in september deinstall Admintools) From this time no more problems.
Since this late afternoon pb of "Paypal invalid response" came back. I didn' make any change since the last ok command (no any update or installation)???
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255687
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Again Paypal Invaild response
Hi,
Are you able to reproduce the problem ?
If you turn on the "debug" setting of the PayPal plugin it will provide important information about the issue when you look at the payment log in the HikaShop configuration after the next PayPal payment on your website.
Are you able to reproduce the problem ?
If you turn on the "debug" setting of the PayPal plugin it will provide important information about the issue when you look at the payment log in the HikaShop configuration after the next PayPal payment on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #255690
by gil
Replied by gil on topic Again Paypal Invaild response
Thanks for your answer,
The pb is that my Paypal log file is empty !
Here from the HS config :
And here from the ftp :
I don't know neither understand why?
Ps : I had the same pb in september, solved by desactivate Admintools...:
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...e-paypal-solved.html
The pb came back yesterday, I desintall Admintools and...I see on my ftp root an .htaccess.admintools, can it be a source of my pb?
Thanks in advance...
The pb is that my Paypal log file is empty !
Here from the HS config :
And here from the ftp :
I don't know neither understand why?
Ps : I had the same pb in september, solved by desactivate Admintools...:
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...e-paypal-solved.html
The pb came back yesterday, I desintall Admintools and...I see on my ftp root an .htaccess.admintools, can it be a source of my pb?
Thanks in advance...
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by gil.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255729
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Again Paypal Invaild response
Hi,
The htaccess on your root could be problematic yes, but not the one in the safe folder that you have in your screenshot.
Also, I invite you to check the points and follow this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
It should help you find the root of the problem.
The htaccess on your root could be problematic yes, but not the one in the safe folder that you have in your screenshot.
Also, I invite you to check the points and follow this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
It should help you find the root of the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds