- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
Credit card validation issue
9 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #256780
by naveedm
Credit card validation issue was created by naveedm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
online research
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : blank page
Hi,
I am using credit cart payment option on hikashop checkout page. and if I am inserting wrong values of credit cart then it is going to a blank page.
Please let me know how I can validate it?
Thanks
Sanjeev
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : blank page
Hi,
I am using credit cart payment option on hikashop checkout page. and if I am inserting wrong values of credit cart then it is going to a blank page.
Please let me know how I can validate it?
Thanks
Sanjeev
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by naveedm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #256819
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Credit card validation issue
Hi,
Please turn on the error reporting and debug mode settings of the Joomla configuration and try again. You should then see an error message instead of a totally blank page, and that would help understand what's going on.
Please turn on the error reporting and debug mode settings of the Joomla configuration and try again. You should then see an error message instead of a totally blank page, and that would help understand what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds