- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Payment Plugin Required for TAP
9 years 9 months ago #258488
by Rapid
Payment Plugin Required for TAP was created by Rapid
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hi,
We are looking at using a new payment gateway in the middle east called TAP. They have plugins for other common shopping platforms but not Hikashop. Before we talk to their tech ppl - is there anything currently available with Hikashop that would be compatible to process credit cards through TAP? Here's their website: tap.com.kw
Thanks.
Hi,
We are looking at using a new payment gateway in the middle east called TAP. They have plugins for other common shopping platforms but not Hikashop. Before we talk to their tech ppl - is there anything currently available with Hikashop that would be compatible to process credit cards through TAP? Here's their website: tap.com.kw
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258498
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment Plugin Required for TAP
Hi,
I don't know of such integration plugin already available for HikaShop and their developper area actually doesn't contain any useful information for developpers.
So I'm afraid it would require the development of a payment plugin.
We have documentation available for developpers to develop such integration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
I don't know of such integration plugin already available for HikaShop and their developper area actually doesn't contain any useful information for developpers.
So I'm afraid it would require the development of a payment plugin.
We have documentation available for developpers to develop such integration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258554
by Rapid
Replied by Rapid on topic Payment Plugin Required for TAP
Many thanks.
I have forwarded the information to them and will work with them to develop the plugin.
I'll post the outcome.
I have forwarded the information to them and will work with them to develop the plugin.
I'll post the outcome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds