- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
paypa pro credit card : I am not getting order confiration email and not getting
9 years 9 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #258582
by naveedm
paypa pro credit card : I am not getting order confiration email and not getting was created by naveedm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
web research
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
Hi,
1) I am using paypal pro credit card payment method and I set is on live and order has completed successfully. but I am not receiving order confirmed email and not getting payment.
2) I want to use editor to edit orders email, but there are not showing any option or settings to enabled email editor.
Please suggest me any help for both issues..
www.airsassociation.com/store
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
Hi,
1) I am using paypal pro credit card payment method and I set is on live and order has completed successfully. but I am not receiving order confirmed email and not getting payment.
2) I want to use editor to edit orders email, but there are not showing any option or settings to enabled email editor.
Please suggest me any help for both issues..
www.airsassociation.com/store
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by naveedm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258583
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic paypa pro credit card : I am not getting order confiration email and not getting
Hi,
1. The PayPal Pro payment plugin won't let you finish the checkout if the payment is not successful.
So I don't see how it would be possible.
Do you see the emails in the menu Customers>Emails history ?
If you turn on the debug setting of your PayPal Pro payment method and try again, do you get some debug data at the end of the checkout ? Do you see some information in the history area of the order in the backend ?
2. You can edit the emails via the menu System>Emails. Click on one of them there and it will open the email edition screen.
There, you'll have three codemirror editors one for each piece of the email.
Make sure that you have the codemirror editor plugin enabled in the Joomla plugins manager.
If you have a problem with the interface, please provide screenshots so that we can understand the situation.
1. The PayPal Pro payment plugin won't let you finish the checkout if the payment is not successful.
So I don't see how it would be possible.
Do you see the emails in the menu Customers>Emails history ?
If you turn on the debug setting of your PayPal Pro payment method and try again, do you get some debug data at the end of the checkout ? Do you see some information in the history area of the order in the backend ?
2. You can edit the emails via the menu System>Emails. Click on one of them there and it will open the email edition screen.
There, you'll have three codemirror editors one for each piece of the email.
Make sure that you have the codemirror editor plugin enabled in the Joomla plugins manager.
If you have a problem with the interface, please provide screenshots so that we can understand the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259752
by naveedm
Replied by naveedm on topic emails are going in spam folder in gmail.com
Hello,
Our all Oders emails are going in spam folder in gmail.com
please let me know how i can fix it.
Thanks
Our all Oders emails are going in spam folder in gmail.com
please let me know how i can fix it.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259757
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic emails are going in spam folder in gmail.com
Hi,
Test your emails with www.mail-tester.com/
It will tell you what is wrong with them.
You'll probably have to fix something with the help of your hosting company.
Test your emails with www.mail-tester.com/
It will tell you what is wrong with them.
You'll probably have to fix something with the help of your hosting company.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259803
by naveedm
Replied by naveedm on topic Menu is going hide on hover
Hello,
We are download purchase option in hikashop control panel when i open downloads and hover on any field it goes hide by it self
Please check screenshot or you can check it my yourself
www.airsassociation.com
go to and login with (alexgrey/airs1234) and go to this link after login
www.airsassociation.com/customer-download-space
prntscr.com/dxi5x6
We are download purchase option in hikashop control panel when i open downloads and hover on any field it goes hide by it self
Please check screenshot or you can check it my yourself
www.airsassociation.com
go to and login with (alexgrey/airs1234) and go to this link after login
www.airsassociation.com/customer-download-space
prntscr.com/dxi5x6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259820
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Menu is going hide on hover
Hi,
When I try to access the customer download area, I'm getting redirected back to the login form of Joomla.
This indicates that HikaShop sees the customer has beeing not logged in.
It could happen if the user account was created with the HikaShop user synchronization plugin turned off (which shouldn't be done).
Or if there is a problem with the user groups of the users.
I'm acutally not able to see what you have on your screenshot.
When I try to access the customer download area, I'm getting redirected back to the login form of Joomla.
This indicates that HikaShop sees the customer has beeing not logged in.
It could happen if the user account was created with the HikaShop user synchronization plugin turned off (which shouldn't be done).
Or if there is a problem with the user groups of the users.
I'm acutally not able to see what you have on your screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262163
by naveedm
Replied by naveedm on topic If put wrong credit Card it is showing error code
Hello,
I have test my credit card (paypal pro) when i am putting wrong credit card so it is showing code which is wrong please let me know where i can hide code Please check screenshot.
prntscr.com/e87nad
Thanks
I have test my credit card (paypal pro) when i am putting wrong credit card so it is showing code which is wrong please let me know where i can hide code Please check screenshot.
prntscr.com/e87nad
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262197
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic If put wrong credit Card it is showing error code
Hi,
That debug information is just display if you have configured the plugin in "debug" mode.
There is a difference between the "sandbox environnement" and the "debug".
Regards,
That debug information is just display if you have configured the plugin in "debug" mode.
There is a difference between the "sandbox environnement" and the "debug".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262351
by naveedm
Replied by naveedm on topic If put wrong credit Card it is showing error code
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds