- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 2
Edit Stripe payment form
- holdsworthdesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #259799
by holdsworthdesign
Edit Stripe payment form was created by holdsworthdesign
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hi!
I'd like to make some changes to the structure of Stripe's credit card payment form. (Mainly to add dropdowns for the month/year fields.)
I found that plugins/hikashoppayment/stripe/stripe_end.php has the HTML that I'd need to change. Am I safe to make changes to this file, or is there a better way you'd recommend?
Thanks!
Hi!
I'd like to make some changes to the structure of Stripe's credit card payment form. (Mainly to add dropdowns for the month/year fields.)
I found that plugins/hikashoppayment/stripe/stripe_end.php has the HTML that I'd need to change. Am I safe to make changes to this file, or is there a better way you'd recommend?
Thanks!
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by holdsworthdesign.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #259801
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit Stripe payment form
Hi,
You can override payment plugins files in the same way that you can override HikaShop views.
The folder is just a little bit different :
templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/hikashoppayment/...
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...purchase-orders.html
Regards,
You can override payment plugins files in the same way that you can override HikaShop views.
The folder is just a little bit different :
templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/hikashoppayment/...
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...purchase-orders.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: holdsworthdesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- holdsworthdesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 2
9 years 8 months ago #259856
by holdsworthdesign
Replied by holdsworthdesign on topic Edit Stripe payment form
Awesome, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds