Paying method price or percentage shown but not computed
- altrasoluzione
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 8 months ago #260016
by altrasoluzione
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi, I'm testing Hikashop 3.0.0 and I've just realized that if I add a price or percentage (+overcharge or -discount) to paying methods these values are correctly shown at checkout but the total does not include them while it does include shipping methods costs.
This used to work in version 2.6.4.
Unfortunatelly I'm testing it offline (locally) so I can only give you a screenshot to explain the problem (see the red rectangle).
Am I doing something wrong or this is a bug?
Thank you
Kind regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi, I'm testing Hikashop 3.0.0 and I've just realized that if I add a price or percentage (+overcharge or -discount) to paying methods these values are correctly shown at checkout but the total does not include them while it does include shipping methods costs.
This used to work in version 2.6.4.
Unfortunatelly I'm testing it offline (locally) so I can only give you a screenshot to explain the problem (see the red rectangle).
Am I doing something wrong or this is a bug?
Thank you
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260018
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paying method price or percentage shown but not computed
Hi,
Yes, it is a bug.
Thanks for the report, I just submit a patch for that.
Please re-download HikaShop 3.0 in order to get the fix.
Kind regards,
Yes, it is a bug.
Thanks for the report, I just submit a patch for that.
Please re-download HikaShop 3.0 in order to get the fix.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: altrasoluzione
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- altrasoluzione
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 8 months ago #260028
by altrasoluzione
Replied by altrasoluzione on topic Paying method price or percentage shown but not computed
You're welcome.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds