- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Error is not displayed in checkout page.
- sivaranjani
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 8 months ago #260366
by sivaranjani
Error is not displayed in checkout page. was created by sivaranjani
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.9.9
We are proceeding order in paypal payment server throw error are not displayed in checkout page and also cart value is empty
How to fix that issue.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.9.9
We are proceeding order in paypal payment server throw error are not displayed in checkout page and also cart value is empty
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260376
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error is not displayed in checkout page.
Hi,
I couldn't find that error message on our end for HikaShop 2.6.4.
So I don't see what it could be.
Could you provide a screenshot of your payment method settings and a link to your shop ?
I couldn't find that error message on our end for HikaShop 2.6.4.
So I don't see what it could be.
Could you provide a screenshot of your payment method settings and a link to your shop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds