Skip to main content

Help with Converge VirtualMerchant

More
9 years 8 months ago #260397 by MacNaughton
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.mcnabbcustomcreations.com
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error Msg shown

I am trying to use the Converge VirtualMerchant plugin in my cart but it does not seem to do anything when I make a transaction. I've read all the posts in the forum that I could find & made the URL changes but it still won't work. Help!!

====================================
Michael S. "Mac" Miller
Webmaster
Bengalhome Enterprises
webmaster@bengalhome.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #260441 by nicolas
Hi,

I tried to look at the problem but I'm not able to get any shipping method on your checkout even though I've entered a valid US address.
So I'm not able to finish the checkout.
Could you provide precise steps to reproduce the problem ?
Also, if you turn on the debug setting of the payment method you should get some information on the screen if there is a problem the transaction. Did you try that ? Did you get any error ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #261710 by MacNaughton
Greetings,

The Debug system is on & not knowing exactly what you are looking for I have everything enabled.
The shipping plugins are configured.
The payment plugin is set to Sandbox - ON.
You should be able to test now.

Thanks,
Mac Miller

====================================
Michael S. "Mac" Miller
Webmaster
Bengalhome Enterprises
webmaster@bengalhome.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #261845 by nicolas
Hi,

Thanks !
So when I try, I'm getting the error "An error occurred." Which indicates a connection error between the plugin and VirtualMerchant with VirtualMerchant not providing an answer with a valid format even though the connection could be established. It should normally have a parameter ssl_result to say if the transaction was valid or not.
Did you turn on the "debug" setting of the payment method itself ?
It should normally add some more debug data on the screen in order to help understand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #261850 by MacNaughton
Hey Nicolas,

Yes, the Debug session is on. It is visible at the bottom of the page in my browser. If you can't see it, tell me what you need & I will C&P it here.

====================================
Michael S. "Mac" Miller
Webmaster
Bengalhome Enterprises
webmaster@bengalhome.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #261921 by nicolas
Hi,

The debug at the bottom of the page is the one that displays when you turn on the debug setting of the Joomla configuration. I'm not talking about that.
I'm talking about the debug setting of the payment method.

If you don't see anything specific with that setting turned on, add the code:
exit;
after the code:
$this->app->enqueueMessage('An error occurred.');
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/virtualmerchant/virtualmerchant.php and that will stop the processing and keep only the displayed debug data of the plugin on the screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #261969 by MacNaughton
Nicolas,

Got the problem figured out. Bank forgot to set up the online account & I was using the terminal credentials.
All good now. Thanks for the help.

Mac

====================================
Michael S. "Mac" Miller
Webmaster
Bengalhome Enterprises
webmaster@bengalhome.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum