- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal invoice address showing "United States"
9 years 8 months ago #261163
by Paganikon
Paypal invoice address showing "United States" was created by Paganikon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hi !
When on Paypal payments, customer's address shows "United States" (rest of the address is correct).
I don't ask for the country in the checkout because all of my customers are French. Is their a way to force "France" (or display nothing) ?
(also, there is no shipping (no physical products), so I don't need to know the country).
For info : Paypal shipping method is set to "Address override" (surcharge d'adresse).
Here is in attachment the email I receive from Paypal when there is an order (notice Etats-Unis in the Adresse de Livraison) :
Thanks !
Hi !
When on Paypal payments, customer's address shows "United States" (rest of the address is correct).
I don't ask for the country in the checkout because all of my customers are French. Is their a way to force "France" (or display nothing) ?
(also, there is no shipping (no physical products), so I don't need to know the country).
For info : Paypal shipping method is set to "Address override" (surcharge d'adresse).
Here is in attachment the email I receive from Paypal when there is an order (notice Etats-Unis in the Adresse de Livraison) :
Thanks !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #261180
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal invoice address showing "United States"
Hi,
You probably still have France listed as default in the "address_country" field.
Edit your custom field address_country via the menu Display>Custom fields and make sure that the country selected as default is the USA. Then, save the custom field settings and try again.
It should hopefully work properly.
You probably still have France listed as default in the "address_country" field.
Edit your custom field address_country via the menu Display>Custom fields and make sure that the country selected as default is the USA. Then, save the custom field settings and try again.
It should hopefully work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds