- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Plugin Sofort Überweisung
- hgk-sirius
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago #262399
by hgk-sirius
Plugin Sofort Überweisung was created by hgk-sirius
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.metall-kolophonium.eu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 10.0.3
I have a problem with the Sofort PaymentPlugin, which I want to use for Sofort Überweisung.
The plugin asks for the data for Sofort User ID, Project ID, APi Key.
With these settings I get an error message, the input mask for specifying account number, bank code does not appear.
The support of SOFORT reminds me that the function is only guaranteed when I enter the configuration key. However, the plugin does not provide the input.
What I can do?
Thanks for your help!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 10.0.3
I have a problem with the Sofort PaymentPlugin, which I want to use for Sofort Überweisung.
The plugin asks for the data for Sofort User ID, Project ID, APi Key.
With these settings I get an error message, the input mask for specifying account number, bank code does not appear.
The support of SOFORT reminds me that the function is only guaranteed when I enter the configuration key. However, the plugin does not provide the input.
What I can do?
Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 7 months ago #262408
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Plugin Sofort Überweisung
Hello,
The Sofort payment plugin wasn't originally developed by us, but we keep on maintaining it.
Can you give us more information about the Sofort feature that you want to use and also about the "Configuration key" ?
Thank you.
The Sofort payment plugin wasn't originally developed by us, but we keep on maintaining it.
Can you give us more information about the Sofort feature that you want to use and also about the "Configuration key" ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds