- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Pay with points issue with invoice
- rasmus@opdagverden.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago #262934
by rasmus@opdagverden.dk
Pay with points issue with invoice was created by rasmus@opdagverden.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi
When using pay with points, I've found an issue related to the invoice.
If a client use partial payment with points, a coupon code is added and thereby reducing the paid amount on the invoice.
If a client pays in full with points, then points is not deducted from invoice total. That's a problem, as we have to pay taxes based on the invoice total.
Is is not possible to use the same logic with full payments, as with partial payment, to overcome this issue?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi
When using pay with points, I've found an issue related to the invoice.
If a client use partial payment with points, a coupon code is added and thereby reducing the paid amount on the invoice.
If a client pays in full with points, then points is not deducted from invoice total. That's a problem, as we have to pay taxes based on the invoice total.
Is is not possible to use the same logic with full payments, as with partial payment, to overcome this issue?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262938
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pay with points issue with invoice
Hi,
I'm afraid that we will need more details about that issue.
In common case, I do not recommend to use the points system with the coupon generation mode.
The "virtual coupon" mode is much more appreciated and have less side effects.
Regards,
I'm afraid that we will need more details about that issue.
In common case, I do not recommend to use the points system with the coupon generation mode.
The "virtual coupon" mode is much more appreciated and have less side effects.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds