- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Set BANK TRANSFER as default ?
9 years 7 months ago #262969
by SuX
Set BANK TRANSFER as default ? was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I have to option: Bank Transfer and paypal. Currently Paypal is set as default and I need to set Bank Trasfer as default
I changed the order as you wrote but nothing has changed because the sort is changed but PAYPAL is still set as default.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I have to option: Bank Transfer and paypal. Currently Paypal is set as default and I need to set Bank Trasfer as default
I changed the order as you wrote but nothing has changed because the sort is changed but PAYPAL is still set as default.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262990
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Set BANK TRANSFER as default ?
Hi,
Regards,
Why opening a new thread if we already gave you the answer elsewhere ?I changed the order as you wrote
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263198
by SuX
Replied by SuX on topic Set BANK TRANSFER as default ?
because it was an old thread and and unfortunately you have not been able to answer. So, the question still there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #263200
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Set BANK TRANSFER as default ?
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of the payment methods listing in your backend, a link to the shop and the instructions to reproduce the issue.
Please provide a screenshot of the payment methods listing in your backend, a link to the shop and the instructions to reproduce the issue.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds