- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Pay with a like
9 years 6 months ago #264876
by lensky
Pay with a like was created by lensky
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.trichi.it
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
hi,
someone of you know a way to 'pay with a like' for virtual goods free?
I've got tons of orders for my freebies and I'd like to 'earn' almost visibility...
any idea?
thank you!
elena
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
hi,
someone of you know a way to 'pay with a like' for virtual goods free?
I've got tons of orders for my freebies and I'd like to 'earn' almost visibility...
any idea?
thank you!
elena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264891
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pay with a like
Hi,
That extension allows something approaching your needs:
www.glimlag.gr/glimlag-extensions/glimla...ial-glimlag-hikashop
You might be able to do something like what you want with it and some tweaking.
That extension allows something approaching your needs:
www.glimlag.gr/glimlag-extensions/glimla...ial-glimlag-hikashop
You might be able to do something like what you want with it and some tweaking.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265424
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Pay with a like
thank you!
I'm checking if I can bend it to my needs!
Elena
I'm checking if I can bend it to my needs!
Elena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds