- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Payment Method by Domain
- fernando.alh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 6 months ago #265286
by fernando.alh
Payment Method by Domain was created by fernando.alh
Hello! I have a website hosted with different domains depending on the country it is showed. So it is the same website, only with different domains.
i.e.:
- example.co.uk for the UK
- example.eu for the rest of europe
- example.ca for Canada
But all of them points to the same website.
For each of those countries I have different PayPal accounts, so I want to create 3 "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" with the three different PayPal accounts but I need them to be restricted to the domain I select.
Let's say:
i.e.:
- example.co.uk for the UK [must show my UK PayPal account]
- example.eu for the rest of europe [must show my German PayPal account]
- example.ca for Canada [must show my Canadian PayPal account]
I know that can restrict it only by Zone or Currency. Just I don't want PayPal to know that I am using more than one account in one domain. For example, if a UK citizen knows about my site and in Canada, he will buy in example.co.uk but will pay to my Canadian PayPal account.
So, I want if the client visits example.co.uk, will pay to my UK PayPal account doesn't matter where he is located.
I'm sorry for being such a long message, just want to be explained as clear as possible.
I know this function is not built-in in Hikashop, so is there someone you can recommend [expert in HikaShop] that I can contact to develope this function?
Best regards,
i.e.:
- example.co.uk for the UK
- example.eu for the rest of europe
- example.ca for Canada
But all of them points to the same website.
For each of those countries I have different PayPal accounts, so I want to create 3 "HikaShop Paypal payment plugin" with the three different PayPal accounts but I need them to be restricted to the domain I select.
Let's say:
i.e.:
- example.co.uk for the UK [must show my UK PayPal account]
- example.eu for the rest of europe [must show my German PayPal account]
- example.ca for Canada [must show my Canadian PayPal account]
I know that can restrict it only by Zone or Currency. Just I don't want PayPal to know that I am using more than one account in one domain. For example, if a UK citizen knows about my site and in Canada, he will buy in example.co.uk but will pay to my Canadian PayPal account.
So, I want if the client visits example.co.uk, will pay to my UK PayPal account doesn't matter where he is located.
I'm sorry for being such a long message, just want to be explained as clear as possible.
I know this function is not built-in in Hikashop, so is there someone you can recommend [expert in HikaShop] that I can contact to develope this function?
Best regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265292
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment Method by Domain
Hi,
That will indeed require some coding.
I would recommend contacting our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
For example, PolishedGeek are experts on HikaShop.
That will indeed require some coding.
I would recommend contacting our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
For example, PolishedGeek are experts on HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds