Skip to main content

Fix layout (Stripe)

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #266218 by SuX
Fix layout (Stripe) was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

Currently the payment layout is:



As you can see
1. Month and Year forms are not on the same line
2. "Card validation code" has not the colon ":"
3. Generally the three lines may be separated by a few pixels (3-5 pixel)

I found only how to fix the point 1 removing "display: block" but I don't know how to change permanently because I cannot find where is located the css code




How can I make the changes 2. and 3. ?

Overall, the layout could be better defined and professional.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by SuX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #266228 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Fix layout (Stripe)
Hi,

1. and 3. This is because of the CSS of your template.
without looking at the HTML and CSS directly on the page, it's hard to give a precise solution.
Something along those lines should work:
#stripeform input{ display: inline !important;}
#stripeform tr{ margin-top: 5px !important;margin-bottom: 5px !important;}

2. You can use a translation override of the translation CARD_VALIDATION_CODE to add the semi colon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum