- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
sandbox for paypal not working
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #266911
by ankitch
sandbox for paypal not working was created by ankitch
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : my paypal sand box not working
I am writing this url for testing the sandbox paypal " www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr " but it alwasys seems internal server error after redirecting to this url. But when i changed this url to live " www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr " everyhting is working fine. But i want to test it with sandbox first.Please see the attached screenshot and let me know the solution please.
I also checked the demo and set the url from backend to the payment method of paypal send box " www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr " but that doesn't work also.showing same error on demo too.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : my paypal sand box not working
I am writing this url for testing the sandbox paypal " www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr " but it alwasys seems internal server error after redirecting to this url. But when i changed this url to live " www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr " everyhting is working fine. But i want to test it with sandbox first.Please see the attached screenshot and let me know the solution please.
I also checked the demo and set the url from backend to the payment method of paypal send box " www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr " but that doesn't work also.showing same error on demo too.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by ankitch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #266933
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic sandbox for paypal not working
Hello
Did you contact Paypal support in order to check your sandbox Url ?
Paypal have in close time made some change in their Url, so maybe there is something news on this subject ?...
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Did you contact Paypal support in order to check your sandbox Url ?
Paypal have in close time made some change in their Url, so maybe there is something news on this subject ?...
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #267238
by endeos
Replied by endeos on topic sandbox for paypal not working
Same problem here. Last week Paypal in sandbox mode was working well, but few days ago it started to generate 500 internal server error before the payment. It only crashes in sandbox mode.
I would appreciate any news about that.
Thanks,
I would appreciate any news about that.
Thanks,
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jerome. Reason: removing useless quote
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267488
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic sandbox for paypal not working
Hello,
I'm afraid that I have to ask you the same questions bas before :
Did you contact Paypal support in order to check your sandbox Url ?
Paypal have in close time made some change in their Url, so maybe there is something news on this subject ?
Regards,
I'm afraid that I have to ask you the same questions bas before :
Did you contact Paypal support in order to check your sandbox Url ?
Paypal have in close time made some change in their Url, so maybe there is something news on this subject ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268328
by Ewil79
Replied by Ewil79 on topic sandbox for paypal not working
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem. Is there anything new on the subject?
Thank you.
I have exactly the same problem. Is there anything new on the subject?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268358
by endeos
Replied by endeos on topic sandbox for paypal not working
No news as far as I know. It's still failing when you use sandbox, but all is fine in production mode. I guess it's Paypal bug, I wrote to Paypal support two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds