- Thank you received: 0
Problem with Payment via PayPal
- Posmatrac
-
Topic Author
Less
More
9 years 5 months ago #267030
by Posmatrac
Problem with Payment via PayPal was created by Posmatrac
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 52.0.2
Hello Community
I using Hikashop 3.0.1 to sell Digital Downloads on Joomla 3.6.5. When a Customer buy a Download and Pay with PayPal than after Buy Process the Customer Status is not Automatically set to Confirmed. I have read the Documentation and I have seen that i must enable Allow payment Notification from PayPal. I have do this but it is not Automatically set to Confirmed on Google I have read that i Must Acctivat Instant Payment Notifikation in my Account when i try to do this, PayPal tell me i must enter a Notification Url but in the Documentation on Hikashop i cant find wich URL i must enter.
Have somebody the same Problem?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 52.0.2
Hello Community
I using Hikashop 3.0.1 to sell Digital Downloads on Joomla 3.6.5. When a Customer buy a Download and Pay with PayPal than after Buy Process the Customer Status is not Automatically set to Confirmed. I have read the Documentation and I have seen that i must enable Allow payment Notification from PayPal. I have do this but it is not Automatically set to Confirmed on Google I have read that i Must Acctivat Instant Payment Notifikation in my Account when i try to do this, PayPal tell me i must enter a Notification Url but in the Documentation on Hikashop i cant find wich URL i must enter.
Have somebody the same Problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267051
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with Payment via PayPal
Hi,
You don't need to activate the IPN notifications in your PayPal account. HikaShop already sends the notification URL to PayPal automatically for you.
Here is a documentation you can follow in order to understand what's wrong:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
If you follow it, you should find the issue.
You don't need to activate the IPN notifications in your PayPal account. HikaShop already sends the notification URL to PayPal automatically for you.
Here is a documentation you can follow in order to understand what's wrong:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification
If you follow it, you should find the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds