- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop plugin ePay and double payment fee
9 years 4 months ago #269035
by prathers
Hikashop plugin ePay and double payment fee was created by prathers
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.0
Hi,
I can't figure out this. I've set up a few payment methods in the webshop according to the transaction fee i ePay. But when the customer place an order, the fee is withdrawn two times.
For example:
A customer place an order on 25 DKK. The fee will be 0,70 DKK, so I've made a payment method for that. The basket shows the information correct, but when customer submit the order, ePay takes another 0,70 DKK.
According to this: www.hikashop.dk/en/configuration#880 there should be an "Add fee to customer", but I can't find that setting in my Payment Method.
Any hints would be most appreciated!
All the best,
Preben
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.0
Hi,
I can't figure out this. I've set up a few payment methods in the webshop according to the transaction fee i ePay. But when the customer place an order, the fee is withdrawn two times.
For example:
A customer place an order on 25 DKK. The fee will be 0,70 DKK, so I've made a payment method for that. The basket shows the information correct, but when customer submit the order, ePay takes another 0,70 DKK.
According to this: www.hikashop.dk/en/configuration#880 there should be an "Add fee to customer", but I can't find that setting in my Payment Method.
Any hints would be most appreciated!
All the best,
Preben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269037
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop plugin ePay and double payment fee
Hello,
I'm sorry but the ePay plugin has been developed by the ePay team ; we cannot provide support on it because we did not create it.
The plugin is registered as a third party plugin.
Regards,
I'm sorry but the ePay plugin has been developed by the ePay team ; we cannot provide support on it because we did not create it.
The plugin is registered as a third party plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds