- Posts: 114
- Thank you received: 4
banktransfer API
9 years 4 months ago #269620
by peteo
banktransfer API was created by peteo
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
I read the docs at www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...nktransfer-form.html but I could not figure out how the paymentNotification() works with banktransfer. I would imagine that I get the data from my bank and somehow import that into Hikashop. Is there an extra docu for that? I would need to know especially about SEPA transfers.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
I read the docs at www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...nktransfer-form.html but I could not figure out how the paymentNotification() works with banktransfer. I would imagine that I get the data from my bank and somehow import that into Hikashop. Is there an extra docu for that? I would need to know especially about SEPA transfers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269621
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic banktransfer API
Hi,
There is no automatic system for that.
You need to manually confirm the orders on the orders listing when you receive the payments in your bank account.
There is no automatic system for that.
You need to manually confirm the orders on the orders listing when you receive the payments in your bank account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds