- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Bitcoin - are some methods of payments blocked if they don't show up as an image
9 years 4 months ago #270106
by Hardi
Bitcoin - are some methods of payments blocked if they don't show up as an image was created by Hardi
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi: In Hikashop set up, when you select the images of types of payments you will accept (such as MasterCard, Visa, etc.) does this mean that if you do NOT have images of BitCoin and less traditional forms of payments those unusual forms of payments will be blocked? I am confused on how to block payment types I am not set up for. I've scoured documentation and forum topics on this and don't see anything, but my apologies if I have overlooked this type of question. My system is Joomla>Hikashop>Stripe. Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi: In Hikashop set up, when you select the images of types of payments you will accept (such as MasterCard, Visa, etc.) does this mean that if you do NOT have images of BitCoin and less traditional forms of payments those unusual forms of payments will be blocked? I am confused on how to block payment types I am not set up for. I've scoured documentation and forum topics on this and don't see anything, but my apologies if I have overlooked this type of question. My system is Joomla>Hikashop>Stripe. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270113
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Bitcoin - are some methods of payments blocked if they don't show up as an image
Hello,
I'm afraid we are not able to understand your message.
Regards,
I'm afraid we are not able to understand your message.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270213
by Hardi
Replied by Hardi on topic Bitcoin - are some methods of payments blocked if they don't show up as an image
Sorry for the confusion. I am trying to determine how to block forms of payment that I am not set up to accept. When you go into HIkashop>System>payment methods>plugin>generic configuration, you are asked to pick images of payment methods you are accepting. Examples would be MasterCard, Visa, etc.
My question is - - - by selecting those images, does it prevent Hikashop from accepting any other form of payment such as BitCoin? If I don't have a bitcoin icon/image in "generic configuration", will this stop a customer from being able to enter that form of payment? If it doesn't block items that don't appear on my image list . . . how do I block forms of payment that I can't accept?
Thank you so much.
My question is - - - by selecting those images, does it prevent Hikashop from accepting any other form of payment such as BitCoin? If I don't have a bitcoin icon/image in "generic configuration", will this stop a customer from being able to enter that form of payment? If it doesn't block items that don't appear on my image list . . . how do I block forms of payment that I can't accept?
Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270216
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Bitcoin - are some methods of payments blocked if they don't show up as an image
Hello,
It's purely visual.
As you can see in most payment plugin documentation page for the setting "images".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...al-form.html#generic
Regards,
It's purely visual.
As you can see in most payment plugin documentation page for the setting "images".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...al-form.html#generic
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds