- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop Bitcoin Plugin Error after Update
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 1 month ago #270443
by Lordtech
Hikashop Bitcoin Plugin Error after Update was created by Lordtech
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.mywebsite.com.ng/checkout/task-step/step-2
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:Invoice price must be at least USD
Hi, i'm having an issue with the default Bitcoin plugin that comes bundled with hikashop after updating to Hika 3.1.0
It usually gives the following error when Bitcoin Payment method is selected
"Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:Invoice price must be at least USD"
Pls help me look into it & rectify because the plugin was working well before i updated.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:Invoice price must be at least USD
Hi, i'm having an issue with the default Bitcoin plugin that comes bundled with hikashop after updating to Hika 3.1.0
It usually gives the following error when Bitcoin Payment method is selected
"Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:Invoice price must be at least USD"
Pls help me look into it & rectify because the plugin was working well before i updated.
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Lordtech.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270471
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Bitcoin Plugin Error after Update
Hi,
I looked into the code of the plugin and I don't see any problem.
We still use the same code, especially to generate the price of the invoice.
I've acutally run a test on my end and I get the correct value for the price:
monosnap.com/file/02UtbespinbfrPnjzSqJlNmQjlkiaT
I also tried to reproduce the issue on your website but I'm not getting the error message:
monosnap.com/file/FrvtAkmTe4EKu2RWzbSkByHJh1xZ4d
I looked into the code of the plugin and I don't see any problem.
We still use the same code, especially to generate the price of the invoice.
I've acutally run a test on my end and I get the correct value for the price:
monosnap.com/file/02UtbespinbfrPnjzSqJlNmQjlkiaT
I also tried to reproduce the issue on your website but I'm not getting the error message:
monosnap.com/file/FrvtAkmTe4EKu2RWzbSkByHJh1xZ4d
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270474
by Lordtech
Replied by Lordtech on topic Hikashop Bitcoin Plugin Error after Update
Yea, that's true, I just tested it now & its working fine.
I guess the error i got yesterdays night when I tried it was likely from Bitpays end.
Its all good now.
Thanks
I guess the error i got yesterdays night when I tried it was likely from Bitpays end.
Its all good now.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 502
- Thank you received: 12
8 years 9 months ago #284881
by fafamaster
Replied by fafamaster on topic Hikashop Bitcoin Plugin Error after Update
Hello,
I take this post, because the bitpay plugin no longer seems available ...
Which plugin for payment by bitcoin you recommend?
Thank you for your reply
I take this post, because the bitpay plugin no longer seems available ...
Which plugin for payment by bitcoin you recommend?
Thank you for your reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284882
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Bitcoin Plugin Error after Update
Hi,
Why do you say that ?
It's still there and it has been for 2 years :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-bitcoin
Why do you say that ?
It's still there and it has been for 2 years :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-bitcoin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds