Skip to main content

Payment method BPay

More
9 years 3 months ago #271219 by lt635
Payment method BPay was created by lt635
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7+

Hello,

I have an enquiry from a client if it is possible to pay using BPay with Hikashop? I did a search but nothing came up.

Thank you
Kind regards
Lene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271246 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment method BPay
Hi,

I don't know of such integration plugin for HikaShop.
I guess it would require the development of one if you need that.
We have some documentation for developers available here if necessary:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: lt635

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum