- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 8
eWay Payment Plugin support for TLS 1.2
9 years 3 months ago #271940
by bmm01
eWay Payment Plugin support for TLS 1.2 was created by bmm01
eWay are discontinuing support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 and will require TLS 1.2 from August 2017.
Please advise if the Hikashop eway payment plugin supports TLS 1.2.
I have tried testing but as the Hikashop plugin uses their legacy direct API I can't connect to their updated sandbox.
You can find details here: www.eway.com.au/tls-updates
Testing: go.eway.io/s/article/ka828000000L2ntAAC/...dwMmNNWCtxVm8yIn0%3D
Thanks and regards
Brett
Please advise if the Hikashop eway payment plugin supports TLS 1.2.
I have tried testing but as the Hikashop plugin uses their legacy direct API I can't connect to their updated sandbox.
You can find details here: www.eway.com.au/tls-updates
Testing: go.eway.io/s/article/ka828000000L2ntAAC/...dwMmNNWCtxVm8yIn0%3D
Thanks and regards
Brett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271960
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic eWay Payment Plugin support for TLS 1.2
Hi,
As eWay says there, if you use the eWay Rapid SDK, it will make the switch automatically (which is the case with the eWay Rapid plugin we provide).
However, this requires that your hosting has a recent enough version of openSSL supporting TLS 1.2
This might also require the update of PHP.
Quote from there:
As eWay says there, if you use the eWay Rapid SDK, it will make the switch automatically (which is the case with the eWay Rapid plugin we provide).
However, this requires that your hosting has a recent enough version of openSSL supporting TLS 1.2
This might also require the update of PHP.
Quote from there:
So I'm afraid you'll have to check on that with your hosting company.PHP/Ruby/Node.js
These rely mostly on OpenSSL to handle TLS needs. Check your version of OpenSSL is at least 1.0.1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272057
by bmm01
Replied by bmm01 on topic eWay Payment Plugin support for TLS 1.2
Thanks Nicolas
I wasn't aware you had the eWay Rapid plugin so I will do some testing with it.
Regards
Brett
I wasn't aware you had the eWay Rapid plugin so I will do some testing with it.
Regards
Brett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds