Skip to main content

Our Payment Plug-in no longer works with Hikashop 3.x

More
9 years 3 months ago #272297 by bonzomedia
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1

We're in the process of re-writing our e-commerce store for Joomla 3. As part of the process we've updated to Hikashop 3.1.1

But, we've found that the custom payment plug-in we had developed 4 years ago, which has worked faultlessly in the Hikashop 2.x series of releases no longer works in Hikashop 3.x. I don't even think that our code is being called (as we're not getting any debug output).

We've tried launching the checkout in legacy mode, but no luck. The original developer of the plugin is no longer available.

What has changed? Very concerned, as I've stated above this has worked perfectly for years!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #272302 by Jerome
Hello,

HikaShop 3.x is still compatible with old plugins based on "JPlugin" (while the usage of hikashopPaymentPlugin is highly recommended since HikaShop 2.x).
Now I'm sorry but I can't tell you the reason why your plugin is not working.
If the code is not being called ; I don't think the problem would be related to HikaShop since all the system is still based on Joomla plugins and Joomla trigger system.
When we developed the new system ; we tested it with a lot of plugin, even some old plugins in order to be sure that they are still working.

github.com/HikaShop/sample-payment-plugin

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum