- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 1
PayPal IPN notification failure 403 [SOLVED]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla
Hi at all,
finally i've updated my old Joomla 1.5.26 to 3.7.3 with HikaShop Business: 3.1.1
I've read the www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification , and i discover the problem is target page is not accessible, but if i try to open the url of the page from browser I don't have the error, hte page remain blank but the http code of request is 200.
My IPN url is reported in post header data with the option keep the url private.
What can i do to discover the cause of this issue ?
Many thanks
Luca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Possibility 1 - Usage of the setting "IPs" but with old ip addresses.
Possibility 2 - Invalid IPN (and you should receive emails for that).
Possibility 3 - www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...sactions.html#273747
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
many thanks for your reply, i've decided to try Possibility 3, so I've installed the new PayPal payment plugin and in the settings I've enable debug and New IPN Check option but now I do not recive eny mail and the debug file It is not even created in media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/logs.
What's the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Possibility 1 and 2 should not be excluded.
Please provide a screenshot of your paypal method configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
see the attached screenshots
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I see that you send the cart details.
So there are possibilities that your issue is coming from the UTF8 encoding.
Can you please check that forum post ?
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...pn-check.html#275682
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've modified the charset from windows 1250 to UTF 8 but nothing is changes, but a difference of problem described in post you link ( www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...pn-check.html#275682 ), in my case I have no notification and nothing in log even though debugging is active.
If i see my IPN history page in PayPal i see all notification before 02/08 have status failed, and all after have status disabled, on 02/08 I've installed new plugin and active tne option New IPN Check.
In PayPal IPN configuration setting the option Not recive IPN messages (disabled) is flaged, to enable the IPN notification this option must be active ?
I've never modified this option but befote the update to the last hika shop version all works fine.
Have you some suggestion ?
Many Thanks
Luca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You should force the activation of the IPN :
developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/ipn/in...tion-guide/IPNSetup/
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
to force IPN notification one url is requested, what's the right one and where i can get this ?
I can see the apache access log to find it ?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's already fully explained here :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...or.html#notification
(there are a lot of points but, everything is detailed).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have never made any changes at the configuration and on 18/08 at 11.41 i received an email with object : "Paypal notifies declined payment: No connection to Paypal for order XXXXX", so i check the log file and i find this:
Have you some ideas ?
Many thanks
Luca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
The best solution will be to directly ask to your Hosting company about that issue so that they can directly fix it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've updated only Joomla and Hikashop but always on the same server with same hosting, no provider configuration was changed.
In apache access log i find this:
How can discover what is the cause of http 403 error ?
Many thanks
Luca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your SSL certificate isn't allow anymore by Paypal servers as the error said :
"SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate".
It link to your server, you have to see with your server support.
The fact that you made an upgrade is a coincidence, but may not be linked to your issue, I guess.
Paypal have certainly some documentation about SSL certificate, maybe you can see this with the Paypal support.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
sorry for the late response, I had totally forgotten :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:
The problem was related to wrong SSL Certificate configuration on the server
I add [SOLVED] in the subject.
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.